New smock!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Anorak.jpg

I picked it up earlier this week. It has a 100% cotton ripstop outer and is fully lined with polyester mesh. It still needs a good proofing but from what I've experienced so far it dries quite quickly. It's not Ventile, but it certainly weighs less. I apologize for the poor picture, but my photography skills have always been somewhat limited. Anyway, it has an elastic drawcord waist, zippered kangaroo pocket and two other small handwarmer pockets.

Whaddya think?

Adam

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but in one of my classes I happen to sit next to an ex-military desert storm vet. He has loads of kit and showed up to class with it, threw it at me and said "You owe me twenty bucks," I thought "For a brand new, never worn smock? Today's my lucky day!" I think that those circumstances definately go hand in hand with my forum signature. Wouldn't you say? :)

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE