New Site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Tony,
I have found a problem with new site, there are bound to be teething troubles. Problem is on Private Messages, The window that the message displays in is not wide enough, there are 2-3 letters missing of last word at end of line.
Ian.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have the same problem!
The adverts sit on the RHS of the message - including the "reply "button - and make it hard to read or respond to!
I am sure tweeks will happen and rectify the prob!
John

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I don't have any adverts on mine. there is the Sposors title at top but nothing underneath it.
Still cant send emails. It just says I cant send another email for 60 seconds.:confused:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Yes Dave,
Screen resolution is 832 x 624 Pixels ( presume thats what you mean ) and browser is Firefox.

Also is the edit facility supposed to go off your last post after so long. It seems to go off previous posts as soon as you put another post on. If that makes any sense.

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
The screen resolution will be affecting the amount of information you can see on screen. We have adjust ed some things, so can you let me know how it is now?

A screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher is ideal, but we will try and sort out all of the resolution-resalted problems as soon as we can.

Some of your other issuse don't seem related to that though - we wil linvestigate.

Dave

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Dave,
I can go up to 1024 x 768, but it just makes everything that much smaller. I may have to get a new pair of glasses to read everything. The list of Sponsors still doesn't show up. The title does but not the actual list.
As suggested earlier would it not be possible to put the list under the Login Column on left hand side. That would make more room then.
Just a suggestion as I "KNOW NOOOTHING" about computers.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
24 days on and I still have to go to control panel then to settings and then increase screen size from 832 x 624 to 1024 x 768, view posts and PM's then go though it all again to return it to me preffered settings.
Starting to get be a pain in the a**e. How much longer is this to go on for?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE