new site for hammock camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiya gang new site found

it definatly going a head on the 7th till the nineth of may and

the web site is

http://www.brockwellwood.co.uk/

its near newcastle and is 26 acers of prime wood land and theres no facilities at all it litterally is camping in a wood were theres no toilets or nothing so you will need a spade

and we can evan do some work there the owner has said he might become a member and its hammocks only and whos coming

its six pound per night and thats arriving on the friday any time after five and then leaving anytime on sunday

also pay to the owner on arrival

drew

ps. paste and copy list

drew

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Drew. You can go to Middlewood and have all the facilities for £5 a night. Last year I organised a meet on Loch Achray with no facilities for 75p a night. I think £6 a night for no facilities is a bit steep mate.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
it depends on the owners, and there isnt enough people able to organise meets anyway so Im happy for £6 a night, but i might not be able to make it, Ill have to see.

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Looks like a great site,would like to visit if i'm in that part of the country,
a bit of a way to travel for me for a couple of nights.

well done on organising the meet, hope you get some more takers

Atb
Scott

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
not gonna be able to, I'm booked on a college course for 2 days. ballz! we need another middlewood meet so we can all meet enmass again!

S

sccadmin

Excellent find Drew, I'm always looking for sites like this up North, save me having to trek to Scotland, I'll definitely be going at some point, thanks for sharing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE