New Ridgeline Pintail Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, Paul from Scott Country is putting together a competition for you guys so I said i'd save him some time and get this up for him, so here you go!

PINTAILMAIN.jpg
The new Ridgeline Pintail Smock is a combination of the rugged versatility of the Storm Smock, with the wet weather protection of the Monsoon Smock.

Lightweight 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable the new Ridgeline Pintail Smock has been developed for outdoor use on the days when heavy weight gear is too much but you require maximum protection from the unknown weather ahead.

Utilizing Ridgeline's unique seam sealed Quiet Tex membrane, the Pintail Smock is ideal for stalking, wildlife photography or working outdoors.

With a built in hood, waterproof zips on the two side pockets, a large chest pocket for binos etc, and the ability to pack the Pintail away into it's own pouch, this smock is ideal for long hunting trips, or as a carry everywhere essential in your roe sack or backpack.

Lightweight, quiet and completely waterproof, the new Ridgeline Pintail Smock is the ideal choice for 3 season use.

Available in Teak or Olive from the Scott Country website here. @ £89.99 each

[video=youtube_share;cfQ0-xw4SXc]http://youtu.be/cfQ0-xw4SXc[/video]

Last edited:

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
Nice looking smock. I tried one of their monsoon jackets once and have been trying to justify buying one ever since, so I'm quite interested in one of these.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I've only just seen this thread, I got a Monsoon from Paul last week and it is fantastic, would love the Pintail to go with it. what's the compitition?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Look at the excessive material on the arms....mmmm , not that long a scoop, no pit zips , no side zips....non detachable hood..... Noisy Velcro waiting to tangle my beard...and no mention of warrenty....I'd stick with Rivers West for a few spondolas more.....

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Look at the excessive material on the arms....mmmm , not that long a scoop, no pit zips , no side zips....non detachable hood..... Noisy Velcro waiting to tangle my beard...and no mention of warrenty....I'd stick with Rivers West for a few spondolas more.....

Ps.....imho the the hood looks poor for vision....

Frosty11

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
County Durham

Don't hold back say what's really on your mind ha ha. I did think the same about the arms, but that just looks like a wrong size choice. The non detachable hood is only my gripe at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

peatbog

Tenderfoot
Oct 7, 2008
paisley, Scotland
Had one since they first came out, and I love it. It's a tried and tested design, good for spring and autumn.
Also have the monsoon for winter. first class kit.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Actually, plenty of space in the arms is a good thing in my view. nothing worse than layering with insufficient space in the arms of the top layer!

ps - and it looks like the price is now £79.95 per their website.....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE