New Ray Mears series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think it's going to be great to get more knowledge about where we live. I'm going to be watching it. Everyone set your video recorders as well as there are bound to be a few that miss it and kick themselves!!

A pity we can't all get together around a big screen...or is that a bit geeky...can bushcrafters be geeky? :?: Ummm :eek:):

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Tony said:
A pity we can't all get together around a big screen...or is that a bit geeky...can bushcrafters be geeky? :?: Ummm :eek:):

My wife thinks I have virtual friends here who don't really exist already. I think we are well past geeky and out the other side in a much better place.
:wink: But hey everyone else is just jealous (or so I like to think)

Bill

Yeoman Bone

Jun 14, 2004
Ray Is, in my opinion, a god. i think there should be a ray channel 24/7/365
i will not have a bad word said about him. and i shall watch this entire series on my knees :pack: :chill:

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
For all you guys with SKY+ you should be able to see and schedule watching / recording now.... I will be setting mine for ercord when i get home tonight :biggthump

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Sky + - I'm still pondering whether its worth buying a TV to watch it! :shock:

Scott

Jan 2, 2004
Coventry, UK
Well this weeks as we know is aboriginal britain. Next weeks...

Ray Mears' Bushcraft
Thu 16 Sep, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm 60mins

Jungle Camp

Ray Mears explores the world of Bushcraft: the art of surviving by relying on a knowledge of the natural world. This week he sets up camp in the Amazon Jungle near a native village to experience living Bushcraft.

Ray encounters poison dart frogs and climbs into the canopy to gain a unique perspective on his surroundings. He paints a moving picture of what it's actually like to live deep in the jungle and forms a lasting bond with the people whose world this is.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
:cry: I actually thought this was going to be a little series, that we could use all of, for inspiration :roll: But hey, it may be much better than it sounds. I know that I'll still watch it just because it's him...I'm really looking forward to tonight’s episode!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Well the first programme has just finished and all I can say is wow - excellent. Not exactly 'tracks' but good none the less.

It was good to see ray butcher that deer too - put pay to the theory of the bbc dumbing things down.

Well done Ray and Well done the bbc!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There was some good stuff in that one, it would be fantastic to have a whole series on the UK, or at least a similar environment. We can only hope :biggthump

So, what did people think?

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I MISSED IT!!! :mad: I got an email from woodlore about a lecture Ray is doing. Someting about his own survival experience, a helicopter crash? Whilst filming his series.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE