New Pup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hello All,

Haven't been on for a while so forgot to post the good news. As some of you know I lost my pal earlier in the year but I'm pleased to announce the family has bought a new pup.

His name is Milo and he is a Border Terrier crossed with a Poodle.

As such he is basically a black fluffy ball at the moment!

IMG_0069.jpg

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hahahahahahahahaha!! that pup has made me laugh out loud mate ! what a cracker ! :) with a bit of luck, the poodle bit of him could mean he won't shed.

My standard poodle cross whippet is as mad as a box of frogs so good luck :)

Hahahahahahahaha ! wonderful picture :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Just a word of advice mate, because of the poodle bit in him, his coat will get very matted, he needs a good brushing every day and get it all clipped off 2 or 3 times a year depending on how quick it grows.

( you try getting those sticky grass bally things out of his coat !, he'll not thank you for it ! :) )

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Just a word of advice mate, because of the poodle bit in him, his coat will get very matted, he needs a good brushing every day and get it all clipped off 2 or 3 times a year depending on how quick it grows.

( you try getting those sticky grass bally things out of his coat !, he'll not thank you for it ! :) )

Thanks for the advice Robbi, will do. I must say mamma does spoil the dogs rather, will probably get a bath once a week so should keep the matting at bay!

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Hahahahahahahahaha!! that pup has made me laugh out loud mate ! what a cracker ! :) with a bit of luck, the poodle bit of him could mean he won't shed.

My standard poodle cross whippet is as mad as a box of frogs so good luck :)

Hahahahahahahaha ! wonderful picture :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
That's not a pup. That's a mop without a handle. :lmao:

Looks bright and curious, which is great. I wish you many years of happiness with your new friend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE