New possibles pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Evening All,

I have been working on a little possibles pouch for myself for a while but had put it on hold while I thought of a suitable closure. I was not sure if I wanted a buckle or something else.

In the end I went for a loop and a small antler toggle.

front_400.jpg

It was designed to hold a baccy tin with useful bits in it (not necessarily a 'survival kit' per se).

open_400.jpg

The belt loops are large enough to go over the issue belt on my OG lightweights so should fit anything.

back_400.jpg

I have given it a coat of colourless wax and will probably take it to Wales with me in a couple of weeks time.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Thank you all for you comments!

I haven't done too much leatherwork but I am very pleased with this. It feels good to make something that is a practical piece of kit as well as nice to pick up and touch.

The antler was ground to fit from the end of a piece that was 'in stock' in one of my tins of bits in the garage. It's nice to be able to make it out of organic materials. The stitching is linen thread, rubbed through beeswax and saddle stitched.

Cheers,
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE