New Pack Advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I think either the Sting of the Sabre are both excellent packs. The deal Johnboy mentions is a very good buy I know Nat on here got one and there is a good review. It is heavier but has a more robust and adjustable back system which could be a bonus if your not Mr average, All in all both great kit from top manufacturers but which is best?

in the words of Harry Hill FIGHT!!!!!!

just my ten penneth worth.

Andy

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I think either the Sting of the Sabre are both excellent packs. The deal Johnboy mentions is a very good buy I know Nat on here got one and there is a good review. It is heavier but has a more robust and adjustable back system which could be a bonus if your not Mr average, All in all both great kit from top manufacturers but which is best?

in the words of Harry Hill FIGHT!!!!!!

just my ten penneth worth.

Andy

There are heaps of suitable packs out there both new and second hand. The Sabre 45 and Sting are a couple of potential choices. The Sabre 45 is a great pack gets good reviews and is highly regarded...

The Sting is heavier but does come with the sidepouches and shoulder straps, has an adjustable back... Is it better than the Sabre 45 no but it is on a par and the Cotswold deal is good value IMHO. Whatever you buy use it a bit and then post to let us know how you're getting on with it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE