New Mora Craftline HighQ Robust

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I had a few requests for sheaths for the new Mora "Craftline HighQ Robust", i hadn't see them before, (hadn't even heard about them) so it was a good excuse to order a couple of new knives.

0032.jpg

I have always been a big fan of the clipper and craftline and never really felt the old 2mm blade was too thin, i always thought it was in keeping with a light weight knife but this new model is great, the blade is a little bit bigger, quite a bit thicker (3.2mm compared to 2mm) and the handle is more substantial, it's a really comfortable grip.

0112.jpg

I never worried about battoning my clippers but i have broken a few of them, (being very rough with them, abuse rather than use), these should take a serious battering with the thicker blade.

I wonder what changes if any they made to the tang ?

I still like the old checkered clipper grip more than the craftline but this new size is great, if they sort the colour out it will be pretty hard to beat.

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I am guessing that the tang is the same as the newer Companion, 2/3 long. Great review, I ordered one last night, had not seen these before. Looks like the Mora I always wanted. Cheers.

Nice sheath Lawrence!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE