New member north wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EDNW85

Aug 27, 2021
North wales
Hi .iv just joined .im from north wales.I have allways enjoyed being in the outdoors walking or biking etc but i want to get out more and try some bushcraft. I have been watching a lot of bushcraft videos online for quite a while and have a couple of books. i just want to get out there now. Im going wild camping next week so thats a start ! I have enjoyed reading different posts on the forums and looking forward to learning more . Ed

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst

EDNW85

Aug 27, 2021
North wales
Thanks for the welcome. Is there any link to any previous post on making axe sheaths? Iv got a small old hatchet that i want to make a sheath for. I have just skipped an old leather sofa and iv just realised i could have kept large sections of leather to use. im sure i can find some more somewhere.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I find that most bushcraft videos at YouTube are pretty weird.

We tried here to collect some of the more serious ones.

EDNW85

Aug 27, 2021
North wales
Some are very detailed and enjoyable to watch especially the ones that capture the sounds and atmosphere really well must take so long to make them, agree theres some not so good but fair play to anyone that wants to make a video and talk on camera. Is there any north wales groups or land permission or clubs or anything?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE