new member, my profile?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chairmanphil

Apr 4, 2011
oxfordshire
can't seem to get into "my profile" to fill my details out. is this because i am new to this forum and i should just wait for the account to activate? or am i doing something wrong? i am better outdoors than i am with computers lol. :confused:

Hi chairmanphil....as far as I know there isn't any activation here on BCUK.

If you click My Profile in the top right of the forum, it will bring you to a page with visitor messages. If you then click the about me tab, it will show some headings such as biography. Next to each of these headings is a small pencil, click on that and you will be able to edit.

Hope that helps and welcome to BCUK :)

Edit....
Oooh just noticed I can change my profile colours and text...must be new. :)

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Welcome to BCUK! Nice to be finally able to edit your profile, I believe that you can't change it when you first join.....

Last edited:

chairmanphil

Apr 4, 2011
oxfordshire
thanx guys for the pointers, by the way there is an activation period of 10 posts before you can get around it would seem. great site, just having a look round at the moment and have a back read and things.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE