New member (midlands)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

winger

May 16, 2011
Loughborough
Hello all,

Great forum that you have here! Just wanted to say hello as I'm a new member, currently in Loughborough.

Have just been getting used to the forum and reading a few threads, hoping that after my exam time is over I'll be able to get involved and maybe attend a few meets if that is ok.
I've had a look and notice that you meet up at North Wood regularly.

Also BushMoot sounds good so I'm tempted to sign up to that as well when I know if I'm free!

Cheers
Will

winger

May 16, 2011
Loughborough
Thanks all!

Joel, Noodle Bar is still here, I'm a fan as well, its worth going just for the satay chicken skewers!! Theres quite a few nice places in Loughborough at the moment.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Thanks all!

Joel, Noodle Bar is still here, I'm a fan as well, its worth going just for the satay chicken skewers!! Theres quite a few nice places in Loughborough at the moment.

Amazing. It took a bit of getting used to as they sat you down anywhere there was space. One of the times I with my wife, we weren't even sat opposite each other! It's good for talking to new people!!

All the best mate, enjoy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE