New member, longtime lurker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join up. I really enjoy reading about bushcrafting and woodsmanship from a UK\Euro perspective and look forward to participating here now that I'm a member. I'm lucky in that I live in the Rocky Mountains so there's lots of space with many places to bushcraft.

Great forum and thanks for letting some of us crazy Yanks in to share the sport.

Cheers, CW

Thanks everyone! Regarding photos, here's a couple of ones I took right down the road from where I live:

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0436_2.jpg

A wild bobcat on the prowl:

IMG_0439.jpg

I pulled up to my flat last night and one of these was hiding next to a woodpile about 10 ft from my door. I think he was looking around for food scraps or something. We also have bull elk that come into our yard and they sometimes bring the entire herd! Sometimes have to chase the Mule Deer away so I can get into my car. Warmer months the bears come through. Yep, it's like the wild kingdom here lol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE