New member from herts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 2, 2014
Ware
Hi everyone, as the title says I'm a new member from Herts, I found my way here from the GBBG On Facebook.

I got a fair bit of experience with the out doors camping etc, but recently I've found myself yearning a bit more for some proper bushcraftting and wild camping.

I'm really into cooking outdoors and finding new and interesting recipes Ivan try and weird and wonderful ways of cooking.

I'm really interested in finding some woodland that I Could use in the Herts/Cambridge/Essex borders area , so if anybody knows of somewhere a heads up would be great, I'm a very respectful person and a firm believer in true 'leave no trace' ethics.

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Welcome! I'm just over the border in Beds, take a look at the FB page Bedfordshire Bushcraft Group, we have a meet planned 14-16th Nov if you can make it?

Cheers
Steve

Nov 2, 2014
Ware
Whereabouts roughly are the beds meetups? I can see you have 2 sites . Just so I can have a look at travel.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE