New Luxury Ferro Rod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I wanted to make this for quite some time now and boom here it is, custom ferro rod which I think will be the best thing on a hunters belt.
Handle is made from a chamois buck horn , harvested by my father some 10 years ago, they are very popular handle material over here and very special, and has a small piece of turkish walnut to give some extra nice look, covered with boiled linseed oil 3 times so far, ferro rod is the highest quality 5inch by 1/2inch 4d bushcraft rod.
high quality full grain very thick and durable belt holder made by me , burnished and covered with natural beeswax for extra durability and water resistance.
Also comes whith a neck holder.
What more can I say it is a truly luxury item especially for a hunter , plus with the other horn I have I will be making a knife with it , but to start that project this has to go to fund it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE