New knife set for a member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just finished the knives and fire steel

DWC in 3.5mm 52100 bearing steel 25 deg scandi
Carbon fiber scales with stainless pins and tubes

Matching Fire steel with removable ferro rod so can be replaced at a later date

Matching DSK neck knife

Will be sheathed in Holstex Carbon fiber effect (which is the next to do )

dwcdnkcarbon600.jpg

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Outstanding mate, then fit and finish look superb as always mate, really loving the carbon fibre stuff you are doing of late, and the fire steel idea is legend bud, as I have spent ages sometimes doing a real nice fire steel head, and thougt to me self, when this runs out what a waste of work.
very innovative bud, but that's you all over.
take care.
lee.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Wow, those are fantastic. Everything about that top knife just flows together perfectly and the CF just sets it off.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Looking very good so far, the changeable ferro rod is a stroke of genius as it will actually get used instead of just being there to be pretty. Ive got a feeling someones going to be very happy when they arrive! ;)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
if my stuff dosn't get used or gets put in a Draw to look at I come round and take it back ;)

ATB

Duncan

Youve got no chance there mate, I wanted them to use them and even though they look so good (I do have a craving to put them in a drawer and stroke them lovingly) they will be going to the woods with me and getting used, I may stroke them lovingly every now and again but they are going to be my users. :)

Any idea how much one of those firesteel handles would go for? - I suddenly fancy remodelling my LMF army...
its fairly simple ive cross drilled the handle and Rod then tapped out the rod for the screws togo into in this case a 6-40 countersunk Torx head one each side . its a 8mm rod so a little thinner than std 9mm ones lucky i ha bit of 14mm Carbon Fiber knocking about

Ok finally got the Sheaths done yesterday

My basic wrap in CF Holstex for the DWC tho in the thicker 0.93" as i cant find the sheet of 0.080" needed a bit of relief to get it to let go sensibly but actually may in the end be better than the 80tho

teh Ferro rod holder is in 60 tho CF holstex and is slightly sprung so it should hold the rod even when worn ( or it can be re tightened easily if it does loosen up as the rod is used )

the Necker is in a small off cut of 80tho i found and as a pancake as requested

dwcdskcfholstex374.jpg

the Necker i did in the transparent mirage on the reverse in real like you can see the CF pattern tho it as well

dwcdskcfholstex545.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE