New Knife and Auger Sheath Set (Picture heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

queeg9000

Forager
Apr 24, 2006
Caldicot, South Wales
Hello all, I've been having a go at making some leather knife sheaths and a sheath for an Auger set.
Below are a few photo's of the finished results, the auger set was inspired by a sheath designed byShep, I've just put my own spin on the idea, and added an extra pocket for the handle.
This set will be going to my good friend Ogri the Trog, as a belated birthday present! All I need to do now is make one for myself, ready for the spring.

The knife sheath, I made a little while back, for a reclaimed knife made by Ogri, who used an old pair of garden shears to make the blade, which you can see on one of the close up photos.

Hope you like em.

knifeandsheath04.jpg

auger02.jpg

auger05.jpg

auger06.jpg

auger07.jpg

Knifeandsheath01.jpg

knifeandsheath03.jpg

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Jeez Louise,
That lot looks fantastic Steve, top class.

Really looking forward to going for wander once things settle down again.

All the best

Ogri the trog

For the eagle eyed amongst you, I'm carrying the knife made from the other side of the shears - brother blades if you like.

That auger sheath is lovely looking.
I'd had it in mind to find/whittle an appropriate stick in the woods but that's a much better idea.

Once I get an auger (speaking of which - I must try and find one soon!) I'll be after something like that. Maybe a first leatherwork project.

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE