New Karrimor SF Rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Just lot another eye out of my hardly used Karrimore boots. The only thing left is going to be the vibram soles.....
Going to avoid Karrimor anything in future.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great stuff, so Karrimore SF does stand up to actual use and plain old Karrimore is junk? Wish i had known that a while back :(
Packs do look cool though.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
It's a crying shame that Karrimor (not the SF lot) have gone down the pan to such a degree. Time was when their gear was as good as most and they had some top folk helping out with the design. I reckon the rot started when they sold out to Benetton.

The SF stuff looks good. It'd be great if they could produce something a little less tactical and a little more 'bushcraft'.

Hi all,

Thanks for the great comments.

Yes, you are correct Karrimor SF is a separate company to Karrimor. You can read more about the association with Karrimor on our website www.karrimorsf.com/about-us

PRI is our UK Distributor and also a separate company - www.pri.uk.com

We will be introducing some new products soon, so keep checking our website or you can follow us on Twitter @karrimorsf

All the best from the Karrimor SF team.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have the delta 25sf which i'm very happy with . But i have noticed that the price of older karrimor packs seem to be increasing on ebay, i 've got an early 90's karrimor jaguar, & was looking for another for my daughter & her boyfriend to use this summer, so have been watching prices.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE