New Evidence of Ancient Briton Immigration

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I haven't even bothered with the DNA thing because it is so undefining.

I don't think we can assume that any more - the science is well founded. Each year, as more and more people contribute to the great science database, the information becomes more and more refined. Over the last four years my ancestral definition has become much more definite.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Can you nowadays make a cheap test and they tell you how many % of which nation you are?

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Can you nowadays make a cheap test and they tell you how many % of which nation you are?

Yep, well £50 ish; I don't know if you call that cheap. It's updated each year as new data comes available. I've seen far too many assumptions made and leaps of faith when it comes to tracing ancestors so I decided to get the scientific base-line.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I have it black on white with highly official stamp that I am a real Arier of pure breed. But otherwise I see in the mirror cheekbones that look quite Mongolian and as I know that the Mongolian army was stoped 1241 next to Breslau it would be pretty interesting to know if we originally come from there.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE