For Sale Edged Tools Forum - Guidelines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've introduced the new edged tools classifieds forum because 40% or more of the listings in classifieds are knives, axes or edged tools of some sort or another and it seems good for navigation and ease of finding stuff, be that sharps or other items.

All the same rules apply such as:
  • 10 items for sale at a time (used to be 8) (as one sells list another one)
  • Stating the full price including postage etc.
  • Using paypal for security (where possible) (Not using paypal is a risk you are happy to accept)
  • Updating prefix's (For sale, Sold etc)
  • Age restrictions where appropriate (seller is responsible for checking)
  • Be cautious of trolls trying to take advantage of you, it's rare but has happend (one of the reasons paypal is good)
Any questions, ask away. (contact mods directly or report a post)

Here are more general guidelines

Last edited:

JamesLaneMe

Nov 8, 2023
Whitley Bay
Hi Tony,

I'm so sorry if this so covered somewhere, but how do I post an advert for a knife for sale. I don't have sufficient privileges. What am I doing wrong?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey James, thanks for asking.

Being able to post items for sale comes with the full membership, a subscription based membership. selling stuff is part of the thank you for supporting the forums. You can see the options to subscribe and support the forums HERE

Hope that makes sense, any other questions ask away :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE