New business venture...Wood-Sage Outdoor Education

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just a quick heads up that I have started a new venture Wood-Sage Outdoor Education.

We are based in East Lancashire and are working in association with our local Scout Campsite, Bowley Scout Camp & Activity Centre.

Whilst not strictly a bushy enterprise, we are including some bushy activities including an introduction to bushcraft course. We are a true multi activity centre and are offering all the usual ropes types activities, target sports and outdoor themed birthday parties.

As a small token of my appreciation to BcUK, we are offering 10% discount to all FM on here that place a booking with us...

Have a look at our website to see the sort of things we are offering...

OR, have a look at our Facebook page (please "Like & Share").

Wood-Sage-Range-of-Outdoor-Activities.jpg

Thanks Tony for allowing me to share this with the members...

Simon

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a tremendous amount of work; but I really hope the whole venture thrives :D

atb,
Mary

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Best of luck Simon , I've only met you the once I know , but I reckon you've a lot to give folks who take your various courses.
Good luck (even though you will make your own)
:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
My wife says that every day when she comes home from school :)

if anyone deserves a break it's you, probably catch up at one the Tamarack days sometime

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE