New Bushcraft UK T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will you buy one (or more) of the T-shirts if we get them made

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
My favourite colours would be the black on green - but I guess most folk who know me (inc Tony) would have guessed that anyway...

I think black on green would work best. I'm not a fan of brown tshirts. And I definitely avoid white.

Any chance of the "Think Outside" one being done as a nice leather sew on patch....

Can I second this request?

J

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I prefer the subtlety of the small logo. I like the idea of the "wander" quote but the designs don't work for me, sorry. Black on green is good, green on black would be even better for me, but not too bushy I imagine.

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
I really like all the designs, but after looking and a little thinking I would move the large designs to the back and place the small logo on the front of them all, colours come down to personal preferance but I do like the idea of a hoodie version.

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I would really like two. Evolution my first choice and wander V2 my other.
Unfortunately with having a new baby girl arrive and being a dad again at 52 years of age myself. I will struggle to justify buying both T shirts. So It would have to be Evolution. Thankfully what toys I have already, I do get to keep.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony's head must be spinning!

It's like trying to run a Pub by committee.

K

Ha ha, no it's ok, we've got these designs to start the ball rolling with, we'll probably do the most popular one from the poll first with a few options and then see if we can keep the momentum going form there on a few others.

The Evolution design seems very popular, we're in the process of changing this slightly so that say the 3rd figure is having some primitive man fire, what do people think of that?
I figured that it would show the progression of humanity and that we're getting back to our roots sort of thing...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Will you ship them to the states? Will you have sizes for big guys? If yes, then I will buy some. The Evolution design is my favorite - it would allow me to express my enthusiasm for camping and offend fundamentalists at the same time.

Yeah, I'm sure we'll be able to ship them to the US and there will be some big sizes :D

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Why not put the "evolution" graphic on the back (as it looks set to win the vote) and have the small BCUK logo on the front left breast?

Even better, do this on the hoodie!

Cheers

K

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Like the t-shirts 'No Box Required' and Version 2 of 'Not All Who Wander Are Lost'. Would buy one of each of these at £15, in the colour shown.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Does it need to be a Tshirt ?
Polo shirts are a lot more comfortable I find, and I can't get Himself and Son2 out of them too.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE