New Blog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ive started a blog, and added the link in the signature. :)

I'll pop up things that I've been up to at work and play which will hopefully be of interest from time to time to some. If anything, It'll help me remember what I did when ;)

Cheers, Addo.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks guys, cant promise it'll be world changing stuff, but I've found other folks blogs interesting so thought I'd have a bash.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice one mate, I'll be checking in

Will you mention any dates when you're doing demos, I might just pop along one day

I've started one too but it's all repeats of what I put on here anyway, more for those who are interested but don't do forums :)

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Nice one mate, I'll be checking in

Will you mention any dates when you're doing demos, I might just pop along one day

I've started one too but it's all repeats of what I put on here anyway, more for those who are interested but don't do forums :)

Yes mate, thought I could post up dates then add the pictures and a short report on each one. Quite looking forward to it and filling in with bits made at home.

Off to look at yours now fella :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE