New And In North Wales (UK)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

Treehuggers

My Partner and I have just joined this group - we have a little one 3 years old. How many of us are there in north wales?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Treehuggers said:
How many of us are there in north wales?

Welcome aboard Treehuggers,
I'm covering Mid Wales and there are a good number of folk covering most of the rest of the Principality.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard to you both. There are quite a few members in your neck of the woods if my memory serves me correctly..... I'm sure they'll pop up at some point :)

:D
Ed

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hello and welcome to bcuk i'm not a local to northwales but i am a regualr visitor where about are you? I usuly end up on Anglesey or near Llanberis in Dinorwig James

T

Treehuggers

jdlenton said:
hello and welcome to bcuk i'm not a local to northwales but i am a regualr visitor where about are you? I usuly end up on Anglesey or near Llanberis in Dinorwig James
We are in Blaenau Ffestiniog I work all over the north wales area and we try to get out as much as we can - love Llanberis (peats eats)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE