Nessmuk inspired Trio

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My Nessmuk inspired Trio... high speed, low drag.

IMG_0256_zps3657aa86.jpg

2 lbs. carry weight, <£45.00 @ Amazon.com.

IMG_0254_zpsa551f62d.jpg

Fiskars X7 (Finland), Morakniv Robust HighQ (Sweden), Victorinox Farmer (Switzerland).

leon-1

The Fiskars are good and strong little axes, it'll serve you well. I have no experience of the Mora robust, but I have never had a problem with any of the other Mora's so I can't see a problem there. A SAK is a SAK is a SAK, I like them and they do what you expect of it.

It's a nice little setup that you can rely on.

I checked the price of my Trio on Amazon.co.uk and these 3 are £20.00 more than Amazon.com, for a UK total of £65.00. The SAK Farmer is my carry knife, and I add a Bahco Laplander to the Fiskars, Morakniv for my vehicle kits. (Fiskars X7, Morakniv HighQ, and Bahco Laplander in each vehicle... SAK Farmer in my pocket.)

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Nice combination. The farmer and robust are pretty much leaders in their price range in my opinion. Dont know about the Fiskars, looks interesting though.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Nice combination. The farmer and robust are pretty much leaders in their price range in my opinion. Dont know about the Fiskars, looks interesting though.

I was dubious about my Fiskars when it was bought for me, but it is a well respected brand with a good reputation. After using mine for a while I now understand why. Excellent axes,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE