Nemo Fillo Pillow

MonsterBeetle

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2011
Oxfordshire
Has anyone else used one of these? I know it's not exactly roughing it and to be perfectly honest it is kit you could live without but for me personally I really need a good nights sleep and this is by far the most comfortable pillow I've ever used while out and about.

It has a memory foam pad on the side you rest your head on and below that is an inflatable section to give it extra height. On the underside there is an elastic draw cord that allows you to add and hold a jacket or other item of clothing to raise the height even more if required.

It has a self attached cover that folds inside the pillow when not in use as well as a velcro strap that helps keep it as small as possible when packed away although this is not essential.

Pic...

images-3.jpg

And a short vid...

[video=youtube;xizVuWFbvAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xizVuWFbvAw[/video]

I have to say I'm really impressed with this piece of comfort bit of kit. It has made a big difference to the quality of sleep I have while camping. No substitute for a good nights sleep.

MonsterBeetle

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2011
Oxfordshire
I got mine through Heinnie Haynes for £36.95. Not cheap, espicially for a pillow but I think it's worth paying for for a good nights sleep. Nemo do what looks like nice kit, some of it anyway, but you're certainly paying a chunk for the design. They were also out of stock for quite a while pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
I have used mine on quite a few trips and I must say, it is a decent bit of kit. No more resting your head on a lumpy stuff sack full of clothes. It is pricey, but for me, it's one of my most favoured purchases for some time, build quality is excellent too.

Steve

MonsterBeetle

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2011
Oxfordshire
I have used mine on quite a few trips and I must say, it is a decent bit of kit. No more resting your head on a lumpy stuff sack full of clothes. It is pricey, but for me, it's one of my most favoured purchases for some time, build quality is excellent too.

Steve

That's the thing, some people will feel the need to spend £300 on a knife whereas for me a lot cheaper alternative is fine. When it comes to sleeping though, nothing beats a good nights kip.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE