Need help picking a 60l pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 1, 2014
Norwich
Been looking around and the condor 3day pack is in my price range around £80-£100 just seen on Amazon a kombat UK British Viking 60l pack looks same as condors anyone had dealing with either condor or combat UK?

Help would greatly be appreciated thanks.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
I went with a 70ltr wildtrek lightwave bag from gooutdoors. Super light at 1.6kg and nice almost fully waterproof pack.

Feb 1, 2014
Norwich
I shall keep this in mind guys does look very sturdy.

Do you know if the kombat UK Viking pack is worth it....to me it looks like the condor but with out there brand name?

Feb 1, 2014
Norwich
Seems alot of the gear in my local surplus is kombat UK brand not sure that's good or bad...I do like the look of the condor 3 day pack the Viking is the same from what I can see just unsure of the kombat brand?

kieran w

Nov 16, 2013
suffolk
berghaus centurio 45 with mmps pockets would be my choice with large dry bag tied to the molle webbing strong, simple and reliable

Scrofula

Mar 2, 2009
Norwich
I've had a couple of Kombat UK bags and won't be getting any more. With the first bag two of the zips failed after about 7 months and the foam used to pad the shoulder straps collapsed to almost nothing within about 5 months. With the second bag the waterproof lining started peeling off within weeks.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Have a look at the sabre or predator, they are 45l but you can zip on plce side pouches which are 10l each, making the set up a bit more versatile

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'd say head into your local outdoor emporium and try some on, It can have all the features but if the back, belt and shoulder set up isn't right for you it'll be a total mare! Certain makes fit certain folk despite being "adjustable" My old TNF Rogue was the best load carrier I ever had (all 120/130 litres of the sucker - but it didn't fit my mate at all.)
Try a few out, get them to load (ropes, gas, tent - anything heavy) it up in store and wander about the shop for a while, you hopefully shouldn't notice it's on if it fits right.
Hope all goes well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE