Need help finding somewhere without snow!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello!

My friends are filming in North Wales at the moment. Unfortunately they now need somewhere to film that doesn't have any snow on the ground, as they're going to film stuff about outdoor gear in rainy conditions.

They can go anywhere in England - as long as there's no snow and will be leaving tomorrow to get there - if I can find them somewhere!

It's typical that they have this lovely snow when all they need is rain! Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think it`s supposed to turn to rain in most parts late tomorrow, they might be better waiting until Wednesday if they can.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
Its just turned 5.00 am and I looked out again, yesterday there was 4 inches of snow on the front drive, now its almost completely gone, just a few cold spots where it persists but it will be totally clear by mid morning. The siberian freeze effect simply didnt materialise here in Suffolk as the weather forecasters reckoned it would. The ditches will be nice and full though! Brace yourselves for flooding. :rolleyes:

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
head on up to warrington m8, we got maybe a cm of snow yesterday and its pretty much always rainy and wet round here.
not a drop of snow today

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Same over hear near helsby / frodsham. We had about an inch last night but its melting fast.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
basically if you follow the river mersey on either side its flippin wet and miserable!
don't know why but thats the way it is, we rarely get snow and when we do the rest of the country see's 16" whilst we get a measly 1/4th of an inch...
gee i sound bitter heh.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
basically if you follow the river mersey on either side its flippin wet and miserable!
don't know why but thats the way it is, we rarely get snow and when we do the rest of the country see's 16" whilst we get a measly 1/4th of an inch...
gee i sound bitter heh.

Thats because Shell, octel, ICI, GEC and too many others melt it before it gets to us :rolleyes:

:) thank you!

There's been lots of filming in the snow in North Wales. The work that really needs to get done is rainy weather work and they've got until the end of the week to do it!

I think Anglesey is going to be the best bet.

thanks again!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE