Need assistance identifying Karrimor KSB's I found in my mom's closet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 7, 2012
Israel
Hi,

I found this forum and thought maybe one of you pros can help me...

I found a pair of Karrimor KSB's in my parent's house. Their in almost mint condition, and apparently my mom bought them, walked around the house / backyard and decided they are too heavy for her.
She can't even remember when it was, but they were kept inside a bed sheet, stuffed with toilet paper.

These are the shoes:
ksbcd.jpg

Anyone knows exactly which model are they?

Since they're kinda small for me (size 7 UK, while I'm around 13) I'm thinking about selling them 2nd hand here in Israel, but I can't do that when I don't know what I have in hand...

I will appreciate every info.

Thanks,
Uri

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi Uriler

Welcome to the forum.

I have had a quick look on ebay and a second hand pair would I am afraid not make a great deal.

I suppose you may get £20 or £30 if you were lucky.

The last pair I bought I got on sale for £50 and that was about 7 years ago.

As a bushcrafter I stick to leather boots as the undergrowth trashes the KSB's easily.

Good luck.

George

Jul 7, 2012
Israel
Hi George,
Thanks.

I read a bit and I think my model is from the older series, so maybe I can get a bit more then the newer models (which are apperently not as good).
Even if I decide to give them to a friend for free, I still want to try and figure out the model...

Uri

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi,

I found this forum and thought maybe one of you pros can help me...

I found a pair of Karrimor KSB's in my parent's house. Their in almost mint condition, and apparently my mom bought them, walked around the house / backyard and decided they are too heavy for her.
She can't even remember when it was, but they were kept inside a bed sheet, stuffed with toilet paper.

These are the shoes:
scaled.php

Anyone knows exactly which model are they?

Since they're kinda small for me (size 7 UK, while I'm around 13) I'm thinking about selling them 2nd hand here in Israel, but I can't do that when I don't know what I have in hand...

I will appreciate every info.

Thanks,
Uri

Here you go chap, fixed the image for you,

Gythral

Jul 5, 2012
Highlands
The model and size should be on a label stitched on the back of the tongue & despite being well worn the model and size is still readable on my 9ish year old pair of these boots.

KSB 200 GTX

The only difference (I can see) in my boots and your photo is the fabric of the tongue and side panels is black on my pair and my seude is flat from waterpoofing wax...

Jul 7, 2012
Israel
Cheers blacktimberwolf,
looks like you hit the jackpot :)

Gythral,
size is indeed on a label (not on the tongue but on the size), but no model indication.

Anyway, looks like the riddle is solved :)

Thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE