Nature Awareness Research

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Path Finder

Jan 3, 2008
Devon
trackingcourses.com
Hi Everyone.

I would like to say THANKYOU to all those who volunteered to take part in my research over the weekend, it was a very powerful experience and it left me with a lot to think about.

It was a great shared journey… and thanks to BCUK for the forum without which I would not have got these amazing people to take part.

Very kind and warmest regards to all of you.

Please stay in touch

Geoffrey

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hi Everyone.

I would like to say THANKYOU to all those who volunteered to take part in my research over the weekend, it was a very powerful experience and it left me with a lot to think about.

It was a great shared journey… and thanks to BCUK for the forum without which I would not have got these amazing people to take part.

Very kind and warmest regards to all of you.

Please stay in touch

Geoffrey

What was this about..? Have I missed sommit..?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
All thanks belong to Geoff - the few days I was in his company were - to say the least - extraordinary!
I have too many things to process to know how the course(?) has realy affected me, but it has opened up many things and realy touched me in a profound way.
I hope all goes well with the reasearch and development of the Natural Awareness/Wilderness Therapy and that many more people can be helped!
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE