NaturalBushcraft Christmas Meet 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Great news Paul, we were only talking about you the other day (all good I can assure you) and hoping that you'd be able to make it to the meet. :)

Martin

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
thanks guy's, looking farward to it, bringing the better half with me, her first outing, bushcrafty wise! ( don't keep her in the cupboard or anything) so should be fun!

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Sorry folks - Event Now Full!​

We have enough people with their names down on the 'Doodle' list on the NaturalBushcraft Events page.

Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate any more guests for the time being, apologies if you missed out on this event but please be assured there will be plenty more events listed on the NaturalBushcraft Events page, so check back!

Wrap up warm & see you all soon!
:hatscarf:

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hey guys, took me a while to get around to it but thanks for a great weekend. Lovely to meet some new people and, of course, to see some old friends again.

For those of you who didn't make it, man up for christ's sake ;). Yes, that means you Mr The Cat. :p

Can't wait for the next one. :camping:

Martin

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Considering the weather & temperature it was great to see a good turn-out.
Big Thanks to Martin (aka Sainty) for helping us out with a few bits! goodjob Thanks to everyone who came, it was a pleasure seeing old friends and making new ones! Hopefully the evening's activities didn't scare too many of you new folk off! :lmao: I have uploaded photos of the weekend to Facebook, you can find them both on my page, or the NaturalBushcraft Facebook Group. Over the Christmas period I will probably be editting together some more footage, including bits from this weekend, so keep an eye on the YouTube channel aswell.

PS. Someone get Chris the Cat a diary/calendar for Christmass would they!? :p

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Really enjoyed the weekend, so very nice to get out, take a deep breath and let the last few months in a city evaporate from my system :) Good to see you all again, and meet the newbies, thanks to Ashley, Justin and Martin for setting it all up. I WILL be finding myself some decent sycamore and making 101 fire drill sets, until I make that elusive ember :)

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Gutted!
Propper gutted!!
Let me just take a min to wish you all a top Xmas,meeting up with you Cats has been one of the highlights of my year
Thanks to my Hommies at Natural Bushcraft ( That means homosexuals! ( not realy!!!,but if it did,that would be cool!!)
Looking forward to the next round of 'I have never!'
Peace out Cats,and see y'all next year.

C da C.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey guy's,
great to se you all again, next time i'll stay longer! hope you all have a great christmas break :christmas1:and i'll see you all in the new year, i have to agree with chris, meeting you guy's has been the highlight of my year! seems to me that we have known each other a lot longer! have a good one clan!!:D

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
hey guy's,
great to se you all again, next time i'll stay longer! hope you all have a great christmas break :christmas1:and i'll see you all in the new year, i have to agree with chris, meeting you guy's has been the highlight of my year! seems to me that we have known each other a lot longer! have a good one clan!!:D

Great to see you again Paul, always a pleasure mate :)

Dumnonni starts at the end of March if you're up for it this year mate, the dates are on the forum (www.dumnonni.com)

I'm sure we'll probably have another meet before then though, we'll let you know.

Take care :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE