NaturalBushcraft Meet - Oct 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Hi Folks,

Now I know this is a bit geeky but we're trying some new!.. a pre-virtual meet! :slap:

No honestly, for all those who think they may attend the meet we are trying to get as many of you as we can to hook up in the NaturalBushcraft Chatroom around 8pm on Mon 18th. We thought it'd be fun to discuss what we might get up to on the day, creating ideas allowing people to think what they might bring to show and share. So, if your free for a while on Monday evening, drop by the Chatroom at 8pm for a laugh. You can get to the chatroom by choosing it from the menu on NaturalBushcraft. More info about the virtual-meet on the events-page: http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/events#NaturalBushcraft-WV-24th-26th-Oct
Speak to you all soon!

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Will give that a go Ashley!
I am a ground dweller,so am I ok under a tarp?
Do not have a hammock (but thinking of giving one a go sometime!)
My best.
Chris.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
Will give that a go Ashley!
I am a ground dweller,so am I ok under a tarp?
Do not have a hammock (but thinking of giving one a go sometime!)
My best.
Chris.
Chris, you'll be fine ground-dwelling there. Its also suitable for Hammocks and if you like I can bring a spare one for you to try? Just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend you a hammock.

As for a mob no. im sure Martin (Saint) will drop you his, im sure he knows the roads round that way better than I and im notorious for not having my phone on me whilst in the woods.

Speak to you Monday evening bud :)

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Thanks mate,a go in a hammock would be great!! (First time!)
If it is not too much trouble,then yes please!!
So tarp and sleeping bag,how about a mat?
Thanks again.
Chris.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
Reminder to all those who are coming...

Meeting tonight (19/10/09) 8pm in the NaturalBushcraft Chatroom to discuss the Bushmeet coming this weekend, Sat, Sun & Monday. Just to discuss what we might get up to and get ideas on what kit to bring and share etc. If you haven't got an account already, signup at NaturalBushcraft and choose Chatroom from the menu.

See you all there. :grouphug:

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Reminder to all those who are coming...

Meeting tonight (19/10/09) 8pm in the NaturalBushcraft Chatroom to discuss the Bushmeet coming this weekend, Sat, Sun & Monday. Just to discuss what we might get up to and get ideas on what kit to bring and share etc. If you haven't got an account already, signup at NaturalBushcraft and choose Chatroom from the menu.

See you all there. :grouphug:

I'll be there Ash, look forward to speaking then. :)

Martin

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
Thanks to everyone who came, you made it a wonderful and funny few days.

We had a few crazy cats and some epic cooking feats, there was a lot of communal cooking... sweet-chestnuts roasting all weekend long, two pork joints, one spit-roast the other steamed in cider in a homemade oven. The biggest bannock you ever did see & an spanish-omelette with hen-of-the-woods, nettles, potatoes etc.

People had a go at Friction Fire lighting & alternative methods, wild-foods, making natural-cordage, fishing, excessive cooking, drinking and laziness. A very enjoyable time, thanks all.

IMG_5991.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_6028.JPG

Entire Photo Gallery Here: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ashleycawley/NaturalBushcraftBushmeet#

Videos Coming Soon at: www.NaturalBushcraft.co.uk

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
One of the best times ever,with some TOP Cats!
What a larf!!
Thanks for the loan of the hammock Ash!
And so far,no dodgy pics of me!
I had a great time.
Thanks again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE