NaturalBushcraft Christmas Meet 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
NaturalBushcraft Christmas Meet 2009

at Woodland Valley, Ladock, Cornwall.

Sat 19th & Sun 20th December 2009

As always we welcome all new-comers to join us in this friendly atmosphere of likeminded Bushcraft people, sharing knowledge, skills and good-times as freely as posible. There will be free workshops demonstrating Fire by Friction, Stove-Making, Cordage Making, Bannock Cooking and much more. Everyone is encouraged to join in if they wish and myself and Justin bring along lots of extra communal kit for people to have a play with.

More Info on the Event here: www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/events.html#Christmas-Meet-2009

On the Events page mentioned above there is a Doodle Attendance list, please put your names down for the dates you wish to make!

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
No, he's trying that old trick of pee'ing in a bottle to keep you warm at night only this time he's gona try remember to put the lid on! :thinkerg:

Aaah, that explains everything, I just assumed that Steve got really drunk and wet himself last time lol :D

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Apparently it's pick on Steve week Hehe! I'll be there, and hopefully emma87 will be too, hurrah! You'll know it's me when you see the michelin man walk in, I feel the cold :) Really looking forward to seeing you all again!xXx

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Looking forward to seeing you to Joy, it's been a while :)

Please let people know to put their name on the Doodle list on NaturalBushcraft, just so we can keep track of numbers and accommodate for all in terms of a communal setup. See you, Steve & Emma soon.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I didn't wee me self yer cheeky minx!!
I fell out my hammock in an advanced state of refreshment!
Later fellas.
C da C.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
As I've been working as a survival instructor, as opposed to a bushcraft type, I've been teaching people how to use whatefver they can get hold of, so I'll be keeping you all nice and warm by dousing you in petrol and setting fire to you.

:nana:

It'll never work!

There's a fair chance Chris will have drunk all the petrol by early evening ;)

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Hey nutters, I'll be down for the day on sat, but got christmasy stuff to do on the sunday so can't stay over, Be great to catch up with u all tho! Shame I'm gonna miss all the mead and frollics!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE