Nanok bags

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Did I read correctly that Pertex have gone bust? or is it just one manufacturer if Pertex? What will happen to all that Buffalo Pertex and Pile stuff?

marshall4771

Forager
Jan 5, 2004
Bingley,West Yorkshire
Picked my Nanok endurance -10 bag up yesterday from Andrew (Outdoorcode)

Initial feelings on the bag are very good . I cannot recommend Outdoorcode highly enough, he met me halfway to save the postage and seems a very nice guy, by-the-way I understand that he has some cracking German Shepherd pups available.

I'm looking forward to trying the bag out this weekend but a truer test will come as the dread of Winter approaches

Shaun :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Graham_S said:
i wish i needed a new sleeping bag.......

Well I did :D So I contacted Andrew (Outdoorcode) and he couldn't have been more helpful. My new sleeping bag (+pillow! :cool: ) has just arrived and I'm chuffed to bits.
Very fast, no fuss and just what I wanted at an excellent price.
Highly recommended folks.

Cheers,
Toddy

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Mine has also just arrived (along with pillow) - I've been very impressed with the service from Andrew (outdoorcode); he was very flexible with the delivery location (office instead of home), kept me up to date with ETA's and even gave me the tracking number just in case.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Now to try out the bag! :)

(Shame the weather's so warm just now)

ODG

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Just spoke to Andrew at outdoorcode about another Nanok bag. Just to warn you ....... we've been snapping them up and they have almost exauhsted their supply of discounted stock :eek: so if you want one you better move quickly ........

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Hmm - spec says they're 195cm long when in use - seeing as I myself am 196cm long, this might be a tight fit!

Anyone out there got one to hand to let me know if you think a 6'5 person would fit in one?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
match said:
Hmm - spec says they're 195cm long when in use - seeing as I myself am 196cm long, this might be a tight fit!

Anyone out there got one to hand to let me know if you think a 6'5 person would fit in one?

Hi Match,
I do. There was also talk about gathering some mullien. Things are (thanks be) quietening down for me just now but you're back into Uni aren't you? If you don't get a try beforehand I'm bringing my Nanok to the Scottish meet.
I've just had my 6' son, Andrew, try it out....feet right to the bottom there's about 20cms spare to the top of his head, and he's built like you. Don't know if it helps; you could ask Outdoorcode if he'd would let you return if it didn't fit though.

Cheers,
Toddy

Edit; Just noticed Beer Monster has one too and he's in Edinburgh. :)

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Just ordered a 0c

Andrew - very nice man to speak to,

Cheekily asked for a "Free Pillow" and he said yes - very nice man :D

Missed the courier for today, will go tomorrow for Friday deleivery, going to use over the weekend in the New Forest.

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
match said:

The Endurance 0°C is actually 200 cm, as they are designed so you can out a Endurance -10°C inside them to make a sleep system.

Andrew

Bags arrived this morning......fantastic! :D

Andy/outdoorcode....agree with everything already said :)

Andy is a nice guy and very helpful. I had problems with delivery to my specified address, so he re-arranged for it to be delivered to an alternative one :cool:

Cannot recommend Outdoorcode enough!

Only 4 bags left apparently, so order quickly ;)

Thanks Andy.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
match: my colleague here is 6'6' (about 198/199cm?) and he seems to think you'll be fine, having held my bag (Endurance -10) up to him. However, just to be sure, he's going to try the bag on later - I'll let you know what he thinks. :)

ODG

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Got my -10 this morning as well. Lovely bag. I spent half an hour doing caterpillar impressions in the front room!! It's very well constructed and warm as hell. I can see my self sleeping with both side zips undone down to my feet in anything but the coldest of nights. All I've got to do now, is keep it away from swmbo as I'll never get to use it myself!!!

Very good service from Andrew and he's even thrown in a lovely Nanok pillow as well :D

Cheers,

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE