name the knife comp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
thanks guys for the input and some great ideas! i had considered calling it the "sprite" being the smaller version. im planning a 110mm, 130mm and 150mm version in 4mm, 5mm and possibly 6mm respectively.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Sorry guys, I was just scrolling down and just thought your avatars have a uncanny resemblance!!:lmao::lmao:

attachment.php

I can definitely see the resemblance, i can't help my striking good natural looks, i just look like nature intended me too, no styling or grooming except time

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I can definitely see the resemblance, i can't help my striking good natural looks, i just look like nature intended me too, no styling or grooming except time

Bod! Are you posting from the true wilderness? Thought you were away in the wilds mate.
Hope all is well¿
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Don't know why, but just thought... Black Water.

Have to Google Black Water now to see what my head is thinking of.

Edit: My bad... its the American security company... perhaps not the best name considering even they've renamed themselves twice since they used that name.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Bod! Are you posting from the true wilderness? Thought you were away in the wilds mate.
Hope all is well¿
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

I'm currently in massachusetts but I leave for the mountains at 5am tomorrow to start the real adventures. Will report back in about 3 weeks when I return to civilisation

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'm currently in massachusetts but I leave for the mountains at 5am tomorrow to start the real adventures. Will report back in about 3 weeks when I return to civilisation

Blimey, you're in the States... is this the canoing trip?

I'd use the line about the piccies or it never happened, but you'll only quote the line about the bear again ;)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'm taking plenty pics n vids, just took a shot of my kit laid out but I can't upload to here in my current situation without extortionate fees charged by t-mobile. I will share all when I return to blighty

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'm taking plenty pics n vids, just took a shot of my kit laid out but I can't upload to here in my current situation without extortionate fees charged by t-mobile. I will share all when I return to blighty

Nifty :) Have a great time Bod.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE