name the knife comp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Was thinking because of the colour and nature of the knife as well as potential owners that either "Fall Back" or "Zeitgeist".
Lovely knife, I do like your work.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I might have suggested before, but why not use a theme or target you demographic?

Themes could be birds, dogs, reptiles or any other 'group' (name of ghosts such as Wraith, as Crosslandkelly suggested). This might also help with marketing as you can have the bird range or bear range. Or to target a demographic, like young lads, go for butch names like ripper or overkill (not suggestions by the way), olde blokes might prefer less butch names and go for something either more bushcrafty or cerebral (like Umbra as TeeDee suggested)

Regardless of who wins, this is good advice. :)

e.g. I suggested Noctule, as in the bat. You could then have Barbastelle, Serotine, Pipistrelle, Nathusius and Daubenton, for example. The bat range.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I can't copy and paste currently as I'm posting from usa via my phone

Bod suggests The Sly Fox

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You could call it "Spoony", that way you'll always come out tops when playing Knifey Spoony. :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE