Nalgene 32oz Bacpacker SS water bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
I baught one of eBay a few years ago was. Supposed to be slightly shaped version when it came it was the standard 32oz size I complained and had it for free result

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
First of all...Hello Dave :)

I’m a fan of the Klean Kanteen stuff, but I did get my pair of 750cl bottles for next to nowt, the prices are a bit silly.

Hate to say it, but nearly all this stuff is Chinese made, have a look on Aliexpress. Bloke called Jared on here put up a link to some good stuff from Amazon. Double walled bottles for good prices. Sold out of ltr in some colours.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K2T14FI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_i_.gGaBbVV2PAX9

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Thanks for that, I'd always thought they were made in the USA. Ah well I suppose a flask is a flask

i dunno about the nalgene ones for quality, as i havent got one, but i have an original guyot and its very good, slight leak on the lid but nalgene are sending me a replacement.
Its good thick stainless, and well put together.

When my nalgene replacement arrives i can compare the quality

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hi Rich, hope you are well and enjoying the good weather... Thanks for the information on the water bottles, I'll give them a look.

Me and the other old fart are looking forward t our trip to Bardsters in June, we'll miss seeing you.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi Rich, hope you are well and enjoying the good weather... Thanks for the information on the water bottles, I'll give them a look.

Me and the other old fart are looking forward t our trip to Bardsters in June, we'll miss seeing you.

I’m sorry to miss you both too. Another trip to Derbyshire is in the offing, so we’ll catch up then. :)

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
The lightest option is to use "360 Degrees" 1 litre bottles. With stainless closure they are pretty bomb proof too.
And they are cheap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE