Naked Rambler Lock him up or let him roam free?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I think it would be great for kids, they would be the least offended sector of society.

and the most judging of `what an idiot!`

Kids laughing is enough to cure anyone

Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
I can gaurentee that if people were allowed to walk the streets the new fad would be kicking the shecht out of them.

I wouldn't particularly be bothered with nudists be walking about as long as they are wummin and braw.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
I've been trying to understand how we've become so fearful of our own bodies, what makes us revile our own natural state? The fact that we are wasting thousands of pounds of tax payers money locking up a man for refusing live in an unnatural way. Granted, for most of us clothing is actually quite useful but I see no real issue with someone who chooses not to wear it.

Since this not the first time this guy has imprisoned we have to ask is this really an effective way to 'correct' his behaviour?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
As a society we have few alternatives.

A few rough grabs by excited young women might do the trick but its not legal.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
...Since this not the first time this guy has imprisoned we have to ask is this really an effective way to 'correct' his behaviour?

Tengu already suggested that maybe he just likes to be "institutionalized. The articles I read about him also stated that he's been unemployed for a while. Perhaps going to prison is his ultimate goal. I know there are many such individuals over here who function just fine while incarcerated but are completely lost when out on their own.

What I gather from the articles, if he is protesting something, it's not clothing itself; rather it would be the AUTHORITY that tells him he must wear it.

That's a bit scary. I'm not a fan of government running our lives; but logic dictates if you don't fit into a given society, you don't expect that society to conform to you. Rather you either adapt to it or move to one where you do fit in.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
True but if it was legal then people who did get sexual excitement by being naked around people. If it's legal then do we have a no touching law. imagine standing in the post office next to some guy with an erection.

Yep. In a nudist colony women always know if they're popular or not :)

charleslockerbie

Jul 9, 2006
Aberdeen
Let him out. Then we can stop wasting the money this country does not have on him.

My local swimming pool has open changing rooms where children change with adults, it does them no harm.

We are all human beings with or without our cloths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE