Naked Rambler Lock him up or let him roam free?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Forager
Feb 26, 2009
East Kilbride
21 months in prison for getting his kit off again (only 60 secs after being released from prison for the same thing)

Got to feel a bit sorry for this bloke

He's spent most of the last ten years in prison which is a waste of a life (& that began must chaffe something rotten)

He'll spent more time in jail than the Lockerbie bomber at this rate

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
He should cover up in populated areas.

I've no problem with anyone camping or bushcrafting in the buff where it's easy enough to leave them to it.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
There's a time and place for everything, but stark naked walking along a road with traffic isn't it :rolleyes:

Fine if he lived in a culture where public nudity was commonplace, some of the Indian holymen for instance, but the UK's not really the place to play silly beggars about it.

Can he not take up residence as warden of a nudist beach or campsite ? at least there he'd be useful and independant instead of a guest of HM's prison service.

cheers,
Toddy

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
You know thinking about it I agree with your point Toddy, It just isnt our culture to be dangling in public, may be a visa and air ticket to a country where he can be free is an answer

Jock

Forager
Feb 26, 2009
East Kilbride
He does it because he wants people to accept that being in the buff is natural. I think hes got issues but he's obviously got the courage of his convictions
I cant decide whether he needs sectioned or applauded
He does it in the winter & even more hardcore braves the midges ,which doesn't even bear (bare :) ) thinking about

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I find his attire less offensive than certain items that are worn for religious reasons.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
He should be sent somewhere where being naked is normal.

The Paeolithic, for example.

I had an extreemist naturist friend, but he always carried a bag of clothes just in case he offended anyone. (and apologised.)

No trouble with the Police...Because he was willing to conform.

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
You know thinking about it I agree with your point Toddy, It just isnt our culture to be dangling in public, may be a visa and air ticket to a country where he can be free is an answer

It's not our culture to let semi-naked men pull a chariot along a road via hooks in their backs, but it's allowed to take place every year in my London neighbourhood. Why is a naked penis seen as exceptional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE