Naked Rambler Lock him up or let him roam free?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
article-2174871-1418619D000005DC-150_634x756.jpg

Is that a Sabre 45, go on my son.

Looks like a Vulcan to me.... He needs to be careful with that Bergbuckle it'll catch on his belly hair....

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Incidentally if you were an independent country but still in the EU etc you would probably find it virtually impossible to expel him but since when has reality come into the question of Scottish independence?

No, that isn't the case, it is quite easy to expel an EU country to expel an EU national from another country. Many people believe otherwise I know, Many people also believe that as EU nationals they are free to live anywhere within the EU, again not so.

:)

Last edited:

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
And presumably you have met him in person to be slandering him thus on the forum eh?

:lmao:

Slandering :lmao:

It's pretty obvious the guy has serious mental illness problems, otherwise why would he force his son to grow up fatherless for some absolutely ridiculous point that has no reasoning or logic.

Taking away the fact that is "illegal" to wander round naked, what is wrong with wanting to be au natural? "public decadency" exists because of the prudish. Children are shown naked images at school from years 4 upward (sex education) so the whole "it's for the children" point is null and void.

No idea where you or any children you know where educated but if 4 year olds were taught sex education in a school, that's a school my kids would never see the inside of again.

It's obvious to me that a few of the posters in this thread are posting with a smile on their face knowing full well they are trolling.

If these trolls want to life in a society where they sit down and the same seat some dirty scruffy naked bloke has just got up from then i'd suggest that they either need to find some hippy cult somewhere or they should also seek psychiatric advice.

Lets say we can put aside the decency of being clothed, lets say that the day we all go naked sex offenders vanish into thin air.

So completely ignoring those pretty monumental problems, just thing of the health problems as a result of even a small percentage of the population walking round naked.

It's not just the usual suspects like Hepatitis A and B, syphilis, herpes, Crabs, scabies, E.Coli there is also exposure, skin cancer, frost bite and hypothermia to worry about.

Just like we as a society have a responsibility to make class A drugs illegal in the hope that it prevents a few each year from trying and getting addicted, it's obvious that anyone wanting to wal around naked in public has either serious mental health problems or they are not responsible enough to care for themselves.

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
I'm sure the mods won't mind you posting the political party you've set up as long as you don't prosetylise, or the local council you've stood for or got yourself elected to in order to infiltrate the system.

Ignorant as well as stupid. No party I might set up in England could influence affairs in Scotland and why would it be necessary any way? You will have to explain infiltrating the system as a requirement for change when our democratic processes are available which include free discourse in the media apart from boards like this which have certain limits freely entered into.

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall

Slandering

If these trolls want to life in a society where they sit down and the same seat some dirty scruffy naked bloke has just got up from then i'd suggest that they either need to find some hippy cult somewhere or they should also seek psychiatric advice.

Lets say we can put aside the decency of being clothed, lets say that the day we all go naked sex offenders vanish into thin air.

So completely ignoring those pretty monumental problems, just thing of the health problems as a result of even a small percentage of the population walking round naked.

It's not just the usual suspects like Hepatitis A and B, syphilis, herpes, Crabs, scabies, E.Coli there is also exposure, skin cancer, frost bite and hypothermia to worry about.

Just like we as a society have a responsibility to make class A drugs illegal in the hope that it prevents a few each year from trying and getting addicted, it's obvious that anyone wanting to wal around naked in public has either serious mental health problems or they are not responsible enough to care for themselves.

The last time any educated person believed you could catch all those things from seats was when Gentlemen returned from the Paris Exhibition claiming to have caught same from seats not the prostitutes they had actually consorted with. Nobody said that sex offenders would vanish, creating yet more straw men for want of evidence and argument.

The naked Tierra del Fuegan Indians suffered none of the problems described until they were forced to wear clothes by missionaries when pneumonia etc struck them down in horrendous numbers. But face reality, how many in the UK would choose to go naked. It is and it would be no big deal.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
The last time any educated person believed you could catch all those things from seats was when Gentlemen returned from the Paris Exhibition claiming to have caught same from seats not the prostitutes they had actually consorted with. Nobody said that sex offenders would vanish, creating yet more straw men for want of evidence and argument.

I would suggest that you do a little more reading before casting dispersions about peoples level of education.
If even a small percentage of the population walked around naked you would see a outbreak of epic proportions of the listed.
Someone sitting on a plastic seat, in summer naked straight after the carrier has stodd up is vastly different to a toilet seat where:
a/ There is a big hole in the middle
b/ It's rare the seat is still warm from the previous occupant.

The naked Tierra del Fuegan Indians suffered none of the problems described until they were forced to wear clothes by missionaries when pneumonia etc struck them down in horrendous numbers. But face reality, how many in the UK would choose to go naked. It is and it would be no big deal.

You might want to pick a tribe that's not extinct to put that point forward :lmao:

As i've said before, please explain to me 1 single logical gain that can be found by going naked?

There is non what-so-ever.
BUT there is the fact that it's.
1/ Unhygienic
2/ Unpleasant to see (for the vast vast majority of the population)
3/ Feeds straight into sexual predators hands
4/ Would be extremely dangerous for anyone in large cities as they would be almost instantly targeted

If someone wants to walk around their house naked, then i don't care in the slightest.
They can walk around their front garden for all i care.
But to do it out in the public is wrong.

Anyone that says different is either, naive beyond belief, has mental illness problems or is trolling.

There are areas these naturalists can go, they're easy to find and they can walk around to their hearts content naked all day and night.

It's not acceptable in public though.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
There are areas these naturalists can go, they're easy to find and they can walk around to their hearts content naked all day and night.

Blimey, now that really would be dangerous......

I mean imagine if that was our own JonD

One of the snakes might think it was a very small member (lol) of another snake species......

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
"Pc Ian Cunningham said when Gough was cautioned and charged, he replied: "It makes no sense. I was peaceful. I never saw anyone being alarmed or distressed."

Perhaps the passengers were more polite than he is.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
The last time any educated person believed you could catch all those things from seats was when Gentlemen returned from the Paris Exhibition claiming to have caught same from seats not the prostitutes they had actually consorted with...

You might be right about cancer; the last I heard it wasn't contagious. But as for the other conditions cbr6fs referenced (the ones that ARE contagious) Is that why protocols still call for wearing PPE when treating patients with these ailments? And the current advice not to share utensils, dishes, etc with them? And is that why protocols called for us to bag all their clothing in bags marked "bio hazard" at the prison?

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
I would have thought the prevalent habit of people not washing their hands was far more dangerous. Especially in Supermarkets I have noticed many people go straight from urinal or cubicle to continue shopping without washing. Fully clothed maybe but potentially crawling with bacteria.

I believe that in Naturist meetings it is customary to have a small towel or similar used when sitting down and there is no reason to believe that the same would not apply should or if public nakedness become more common. Why would you assume that a naked person wouldn't wash regularly anyway? Surely part of your motivation is to associate filth with the "other", the person different to yourself, which was frequently heard as part of various forms of racist abuse?

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
You might want to pick a tribe that's not extinct to put that point forward :lmao:

I used that tribe as a deliberate example and did say that it was partially the enforced wearing of clothes that killed many of them. Weren't you able to grasp that point?

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
"Pc Ian Cunningham said when Gough was cautioned and charged, he replied: "It makes no sense. I was peaceful. I never saw anyone being alarmed or distressed."

Perhaps the passengers were more polite than he is.

Or perhaps it is that they were not alarmed etc, the most likely explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE