n.v.q in survival

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Math, science, english, foreign languages and art was all i had when I was at school.

Looks like i was born in the wrong generation.

Would love to hear more about this myself just to see what I missed out on.

Meaghaidh

Aug 10, 2005
Peak District
Hi folks,

Make contact with Dave at Woodland Survival Crafts http://www.woodlandsurvivalcrafts.com/ near Derby. He has put together a syllabus for levels 1 & 2 (GCSE) and has been verified by one of the midlands exam boards.

If you want to discuss this further pm me. We do bushcraft regularly with our education work, and will be taking on both courses in the near future.

Paul B.

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I'm working on an AQA accreditation for young people and bush craft. It will be quite a simple thing to direct learning about environmental impact and awareness of the natural world. If you would like to see that when it's done you would be more than welcome. I would also be interested in the NVQ set up if that's available.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Dave Watson and Ed are the people to talk to about this. I know that Dave has done some fantastic work in getting Bushcraft into the curriculum and Ed has done stacks in Wales for the Education sector.

They're both great guys so you should have no problem having a word with them, although they're both very busy so it may not be immediate.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Can't reccommend Dave Watson enough ( no offence Ed!), completed the ONC Bushcraft course, loved it going back to top up on winter skills in December, then hopefully my instructors course in March.

And work is paying :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lucky Boy
Garry

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
hi i did the OCN (open college network) woodland survival skills,
with dave watson, at woodland survival crafts last summer, since then dave has employed me as one of his staff!

the qualifications work!

there are higher qualifications in the pipeline!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE