N.E.Scotland meet ( Glen Tanar)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
No Andy is not allowed to come. He has now been banned because he wished for snow and now it is here ( grumble grumble) :p.

ps( Andy if you can shovel all this snow away and come with a large offering of sweet baked goodies to appease the correct spirits then you might be able to come again . :D)

I have a rough idea where you live so I will send all the snow ploughs round to yours .........and make sure the block you in good and proper. Would make good insulation whilst you get the fire sorted out. ;) That is if you could manage to light one properly.

I will enjoy the snow tonight. :)

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ah the pre meet banter begins :):):)

Rofl........ Touche Andy Touche.

In response I will have my armada of wind turbines to blow away your snow ploughs :p.

Ah the pre meet banter begins :):):)

Rofl........ Touche Andy Touche.

In response I will have my armada of wind turbines to blow away your snow ploughs :p.

Now now...they only work if the wind is blowing and I doubt they would work to generate enough energy to blow them away as they would need to be shut down due to high winds.....although you may get money from the government. Also they may catch fire or come apart. :p

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks I am just refreshing the list. If you can confirm asap along with the days you can make it down it would be helpfull. If I have listed anything wrong or have alreadyconfirmed and I havent put it down in green could you copy and paste the list with any changes.

Any questions just ask in the thread or pm me and I will get it sorted.

CBJ + 3 Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Pandabean + 1 Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Charles Lockerbie+1 Thurs-Sun Confirmed
KiltedPict Fri-Sun Confirmed
Bronskimac - Fri-Sun Confirmed
Nickliv Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Adze Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Chance TBC
mark - Fri-Sun TBC
RichardIT + 1
TBC
Mousey TBC
Bigfoot TBC
cpt.dunc TBC
cmonacrows TBC
Big Geordie TBC

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Big Geordie- you welcome to come along mate. A few of us have to go down and sort out the area and finalize a few things with the rangers on the Thursday. Everybody else is coming down on the Friday. Just let us know when you can make it and We will sort out a meeting time nearer the date.

Andy- I have copyrights on all images resembling myself. So feel free to hit away at a "snow me" just be prepared to pay the price :p

atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi scrumps and welcome to BCUK.

You are welcome to come along mate, We do have somebody else bringing a dog so as long as both dogs will be ok with each other there shouldn't be a problem.

If you can copy and paste your name to the list with confirmation and the dates you can manage ( It makes it easier for me to keep track of things).

atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Oh I meant to add this earlier.

For those of you who use Facebook we have a group on there. If you want me to add you just give me a PM

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Thought I'd update my avaliability, I've seen all the food for a group meal has been taken so i'll just bring a selection of stuff and if it can be added to the pot i'll join in.

CBJ + 3 Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Nickliv Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Adze Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Chance TBC
mark - Fri-Sun TBC
RichardIT + 1
TBC
Mousey TBC //// SAT-SUN /// confirmed
Bigfoot TBC
cpt.dunc TBC
cmonacrows TBC
Big Geordie TBC

Can't work out how to make it green???

Just a little rant...

Alittle annoyed as the car's coming up for service and mot and guess what weekend is the only one the can fit me in:( otherwise Id have like to turn up earlier.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Great to see you can make this one mate.

CBJ + 3 Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Nickliv Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Adze Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Mousey Sat-Sun Confirmed
Chance TBC
mark - Fri-Sun TBC
RichardIT + 1
TBC
Bigfoot TBC
cpt.dunc TBC
cmonacrows TBC
Big Geordie TBC

scrumps

Apr 8, 2012
Aberdeen
Hi scrumps and welcome to BCUK.

You are welcome to come along mate, We do have somebody else bringing a dog so as long as both dogs will be ok with each other there shouldn't be a problem.

If you can copy and paste your name to the list with confirmation and the dates you can manage ( It makes it easier for me to keep track of things).

atb

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply. Re the dogs, I did see that someone else is bringing theirs. My Holly is very friendly but also submissive i.e. when meeting more dominant dogs she is happy to let them be the boss so, I'm really quite confident about her with other dogs. Of course, if the other owner has any reservations, they asked first so, that's no problem.

As for the list, I would add myself to it but I don't know how sorry. I would be planning on coming up late Friday afternoon and staying through to the Sunday. Would it be ok if my pal comes? She can only manage the Friday evening through to Saturday lunchtime but she is my usual camping buddy and I don't want her to miss out as she will love this.

Cheers,

Taylor

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
No worries,

Yep Bring your mate along that's no problems.

CBJ + 3 Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Nickliv Thurs-Sun
Confirmed
Adze Thurs-Sun Confirmed
Mousey Sat-Sun Confirmed
scrumps + 1 Fri-Sun Confirmed
Chance TBC
mark - Fri-Sun TBC
RichardIT + 1
TBC
Bigfoot TBC
cpt.dunc TBC
cmonacrows TBC
Big Geordie TBC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE