Mystery Ranch Dragon Slayer - hunting pack used for family hiking.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PiterM

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2009
Poland
Hi! I've just finished an extensive review of my Dragon Slayer so I thought I'd share with you guys here.

Disclaimer: I purchased it with my own hard earned money a year ago and it will stay with me for long!

It's on Pack Config blog (run by my buddy from UK) but since it's not bushcraft related blog, not commercial one, doesn't sell anything etc. I hope it's ok to post it here:

http://www.packconfig.com/post/117001712422/reviewmrdragonslayer

Enjoy! Oh, I'd gladly discuss it here if you have any questions. BTW, I'm 186cm and the pack has M sized yoke.

DSCF0837.jpg

justmosey

Nov 18, 2012
Denbigh, North Wales
Hello,

Many thanks for the review. I'm seriously considering getting one. Any further thoughts on the pack since your review? It looks and sounds about right for me.

Many thanks

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Rather than posting links would it not be as easy to cut and paste your review here? Like a lot of others I tend not to click on links as I'm often viewing via my phone with Tapatalk and links eat up data usage.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE