Sold Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault CL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault CL (SKU: WS18 3 Day Assault CL)

CONDITION:
Looks as new, minus tags

Has been carried only twice. in the city, to work. Has been stored in my closet for a month or so and looks spanking new.

EXTRAS:

- British Tactical Sternum Strap (black):
The standard mystery ranch quick detach sternum strap is included (I've added velcro one wrap to this). I prefer this model, which comes with ITW Nexus clips and buckles as well as an elastic keeper for the excess strap.

- Velcro one-wrap strap tidies.
I have included a couple a few pieces of black velcro one-wrap to tidy the straps (two at the top of the pack at the load lifters and two for the rucksack straps). As standard they just sort of 'hang loose).

PRICE:
£285 shipped to UK

DESCRIPTION:

a) Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault Pack (CL model) in Black

The USA made, CL Model differs from the BVS model in that it does not feature the bolsters for the pack to sit on body armour. It also has a lightly padded laptop sleeve (this compresses out of the way when not in use) that acts as a hydration holder (in combination with hanger at the top of the pack) as opposed to the radio cradle in the military model.

Blurb from the site:
"Retaining all the functional features of the original 3 DAY ASSAULT, our latest CL version is built domestically. Its signature 3-Zip design provides ready access to the pack's contents. Side MOLLE webbing affords to lash on customization to grow the pack's capacity. Side compression straps cinch down the load to minimize bulk when the pack isn't fully loaded. It features a built-in laptop sleeve to secure your devices for optimal protection. Two, zippered accessory provide quick access to smaller essentials."

A couple of things that aren't immediately clear:

- Has a padded waist belt belt that folds away neatly (in pockets under the water bottle pouches), leaving no trace sticking into your lumbar.

- Yoke is adjustable for height, so you can fit the ride of the pack to you and ensure the waist belt is actually in the right position, unlike a lot of tactical packs that ride too high.

- rear access zipper: a full width zipper allows you to open the top of the bag and get inside without having to rip the top lid open.

- Two zip pockets on the lid (one large one smaller)
- two internal hydration sleeves, as well as a rear hanger
- Laptop pocket (compresses flat when not in use) as well as a front velcro pocket that'll take a tablet or a notepad
- Two internal zipper pockets
- Two large water bottle pockets (easily take a 1L nalgene bottle)
- Molle panels above water bottle pockets
- Weather resistant zippers
- Velcro on top of pack for patches n what not

PICTURES:

BVA43di.jpg

lkWM2ZK.jpg

prHaHZE.jpg

Original Sternum strap:

xD7etae.jpg

Price dropped to £285 posted, as side pockets sold separately.

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
If you’re interested in getting rid of the side pouches let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE