Mylar Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I have made contact with someone who can supply 7 mill Mylar bags (14 x 10 inch and 6 x 9 inch ) and 300cc individually packaged oxygen absorbers, the Material used is a very high quality pet plastic for the inside line

All prices are delivery Included 3 to 4 day hermes courier service. UK only.

QTY 100 Bags 10x14 £31

QTY 100 Bags 6 x 9. £16

QTY 100 Absorbers £14

If anyone is interested in this purchase I have been supplied with a small batch of each unit which I am happy to post out to you ( if serious ) before purchase so that you can check the quality. I would just ask you cover the postage to yourself.

Normal Prices http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/node/ind...ZP&rh=i:merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1409356084

Anyone interested or have further questions?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Yes - are these the ones like the rat packs you can put cooked food in, seal, pressure cook to kill the bacteria in and last for at least a few weeks?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yes - are these the ones like the rat packs you can put cooked food in, seal, pressure cook to kill the bacteria in and last for at least a few weeks?

Tim , they are like this:-

[video=youtube;gZkiU1fUtsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkiU1fUtsE[/video]

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I can see a movie now :) but I've been a googling now. So not what I was thinking but better for dried stuff

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just to be clear the ones TeeDee has sourced will be significantly smaller than the one shown in the vid but they will be thicker.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE