Myke Hawke survival guy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
8thsinner said:
I carry my zippo, with a spare fuel carry tube on my key ring, With loads of extra flints inside a straw in my wallet and a few spare wicks.

A few spare wicks, what do you do with them? knit socks or something?. A heavy smoker until last month, I changed my zippo wick on holiday in Gran Canaria in 2001

I carry mag rod, cotton wool/candle wax and bic lighter in a tin, Primus Power Lighter in my pocket, zippo is now retired after many years of use, great at lighting up fags, not so good with stoves. Usualy have matches stashed away in my kit as well.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
I'm trying to work out if this guy is tongue in cheek or not. In one of those video's he sets up his hammock, chopping notches into the tree for the ropes (!?)
He then sets up his poncho overhead (good) and then sets up the mozzie net, with lots of net sticking out the ends. If it rained, he would almost certainly get wet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE