My wife of 16 years passed away tonight.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
So so sorry to hear your pain my friend, I know we only know each other digitally but that doesn't matter, wish you all the strength and will you need to see you through this

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Really sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose someone who means everything but you've had an awful shock as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you have some support. Best wishes.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Sorry to hear of your loss. It must be devastating for you. My wife and I only have each other and I hate to anticipate
this happening to either of us. Our thoughts are very much with you at this time. Time alone will lessen your loss, but
try to think of the good times you have had together, this may lessen your loss a little. Best regards Stuart.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I will say; we are here for you.

My mother died very suddenly; it took years for us all to get over it...My father remarried and then she died (not so suddenly but still a shock) some years back. We are still getting over that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE