My wife of 16 years passed away tonight.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
So so sorry to hear your pain my friend, I know we only know each other digitally but that doesn't matter, wish you all the strength and will you need to see you through this
 
Really sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose someone who means everything but you've had an awful shock as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you have some support. Best wishes.
 
Sorry to hear of your loss. It must be devastating for you. My wife and I only have each other and I hate to anticipate
this happening to either of us. Our thoughts are very much with you at this time. Time alone will lessen your loss, but
try to think of the good times you have had together, this may lessen your loss a little. Best regards Stuart.
 
Well, I will say; we are here for you.

My mother died very suddenly; it took years for us all to get over it...My father remarried and then she died (not so suddenly but still a shock) some years back. We are still getting over that.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE