My new PSK EDC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Looking good.

Not really a fan of orange or bright colors my self. But on this its not bad.

I'd think you would start being a fan if you dropped it and had to go a looking!!!!:)

Nice work on the knife , like it .

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
I really like this!

I've been toying with the idea of a knife of similar size for a while know. . . .I can feel this tipping me over the edge!

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Drew

madcow

Feb 19, 2009
Netherlands
I'd think you would start being a fan if you dropped it and had to go a looking!!!!:)

Your right TeeDee, I have lost about 3 Laplanders because of there color.
Still have a green one, but try to hang it up on a branch and not put to down on the ground, lost to much stuff that way.

Bas

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I have found Three knives in the past, gave Two away but kept a SAK.
Nice knife. It pays to be Orange. :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
:eek:

Looks like mine:

CIMG0350.jpg

I quite like this little knife. Not sure about the dayglo orange though. But, I can see the attraction: easy to find if dropped in the leaf litter goodjob

Hi mate,

yes, that was all the idea , its gonna be my perrsonal survival knife, every day carry and the orange was chosen for its high visibility when lying around.
This will not happen often, because I am always looking after my gear very strict, but it is an extra.

atb,

Jan

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
Nice work on the knife, I really like the wm for its ease of carry and orange is a stand out colour for this type of knife.

I'll be interested to see how you use the hollow pins?

ATB

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Hi mate,

yes, that was all the idea , its gonna be my perrsonal survival knife, every day carry and the orange was chosen for its high visibility when lying around.
This will not happen often, because I am always looking after my gear very strict, but it is an extra.

atb,

Jan

.....and your national football team wear that colour.
icon12.gif

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
That's a lovely knife and mini firesteel, though to be honest whilst I absolutely love bright yellow, I have an optical aversion to orange..... Except in oranges!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE