My New Dream Knife (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
gave the knife a bit of a proper workout today - excellent for feathersticks, batoning 3" logs with no problem, then used it to portion up 3 chickens for tea! a quick wash and dry, then used it for cutting up leather for pouches that i'm making, as the scissors were rubbish!
a weekend off is coming up, so i'll be able to put it through its paces properly!
all the praise for the workmanship is more than deserved - if my attempt at handling my SM#1 is half as good i'll be pleased!

Shing

Nomad
Jan 23, 2004
Derbyshire
Love the handles, quite dramatic

CPM 3V is the toughest steel that still takes a good edge. Steel is always a compromise between toughest and hardness.

The manufacturing process of CPM 3V means you can incorporate alloying elements to create enhanced properties that would not be possible with tradional manufacturing methods but there is a higher cost involved.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE